Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Estimate in the Ascot 3.35. Compare odds and bet.
Sir Michael Stoute last took the Group 3 Sagaro Stakes with Patkai in 2009 and he had won the Queen’s Vase at the Royal meeting the previous June.
The Queen’s Estimate (3:35) took that contest last term and, despite failing to win in two subsequent outings against her own sex, the Monsun filly is expected to make up in to a smart four-year-old.
She looked really good when winning over course-and-distance and she ought to relish the step back up in trip. In receipt of her sex allowance, she is taken to make a winning reappearance under Ryan Moore and the selection was available at 3/1 with Hills overnight.
3:35 Ascot: Estimate (3/1 William Hill)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)