Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Rasmeyaa in the Newmarket 3.50. Compare odds and bet.
Having left Dawn Approach alone yesterday, despite having had him firmly in mind for the 2,000 Guineas all winter, it is a petty my long-term 1,000 Guineas fancy Big Break misses this afternoon’s Classic.
Dermot Weld instead sends across Rasmeyaa (3:50) who might well be up to the task and is certainly worth taking a chance on at 12/1 with bet365 on Sunday morning
Only third on debut last September, the New Approach filly went on to land a Leopardstown maiden the following month, where she ran right away from several subsequent winners in impressive fashion.
Clearly much more is required here, but there doesn’t seem too much value towards the head of the market, with Hot Snap looking short enough despite her impressive Nell Gwyn success, and Pat Smullen’s mount looks open to plenty of improvement on her first start at three.
3:50 Newmarket: Rasmeyaa (each-way 12/1 Bet365)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)