Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Massini Lotto in the Fakenham 16:00. Compare odds and bet.
Fakenham’s At The Races Novices’ Chase looks a decent contest for the time of year, with Nicky Henderson and Paul Nicholls both saddling previous winners in Private Equity and the useful hurdler Themilanhorse.
Rated 130 and 132 respectively, they set a fair standard but, in receipt of 6lbs, a chance is taken on John Quinn’s Massini Lotto (4:00) who is a former points winner and looks the type to come in to his own over fences.
The six-year-old won a Doncaster novice hurdle on his penultimate start, before disappointing in a warm Kempton handicap last time. The step up to 3m and the return to decent ground should suit the son of Dr Massini, who can make a winning debut over fences under Dougie Costello.
4:00 Fakenham: Massini Lotto; 9/2 @ Paddy Power
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)