Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Legal Waves in the Windsor 6.20. Compare odds and bet.
Having looked rather unlucky in defeat on his return at Epsom last month Legal Waves (6:20) is taken to shed his maiden tag at Windsor on Monday evening.
The Lawman colt, runner-up on his sole start at two, was keen and took time to settle on his reappearance, then met trouble in running once he did settle.
Pulled wide to challenge, he took a few strides to pick up and, by the time he got going, he run on all too late. The third has come out and won and, with the step up in trip in his favour, Brian Meehan’s Royal Ascot entry should be difficult to beat.
6:20 Windsor; Legal Waves; 10/11 bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)