Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Brassick in the Market Rasen 3.30. Compare odds and bet.
Off the track since December Brassick (3:30) is fancied to make a winning return on his handicap debut for Charlie Longsdon at Market Rasen on Sunday.
A bumper winner at Wetherby on his racecourse debut last March, he got off the mark at the first time of asking over hurdles at Huntingdon in November, despite the ground being softer than ideal.
On his final start, he finished third to Uxizandre (sold for £100,000 at the DBS this week) again on soft ground at Newbury, in what was a decent novice hurdle.
Handed a mark of 125, Noel Fehily’s mount has been given a chance by the handicapper and the six-year-old ought to relish this better ground. Despite carrying top-weight, he can outclass this lot and was available at 9/4 with Bet365 and Hills on Saturday evening.
3:30 Market Rasen Brassick
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)