Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Emperical in the Lingfield 14:30. Compare odds and bet.
Sir Henry Cecil has his string in fine form at present and the Newmarket based handler can strike on Wednesday with Emperical (2:30) in the Citipost Ltd Maiden Stakes at Lingfield.
The Oasis Dream colt finished third in a Nottingham maiden on reappearance and that contest is working out well, with the winner going close in Listed company next time and the fifth (twice) and eighth have both won since.
The selection travelled well for a long way on that occasion and the step up in trip looks a positive. He probably doesn’t need to improve to take this, but remains open to progression after just two career starts to date.
2:30 Lingfield: Emperical; 8/11 Ladbrokes
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)