Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Stableford in the Yarmouth 5.40. Compare odds and bet.
Brian Meehan has saddled six winners in the past 10 days and the trainer can strike on Tuesday with Stableford (6:40) in the mile maiden.
The Smart Strike colt made a hugely encouraging debut when runner-up at Doncaster recently, when he had one of today’s rivals Spirit Rider 3 lengths away in fifth.
He stayed on strongly that day and went in to the notebook as a sure-fire future winner. There are plenty unknown quantities lining up this evening, but the selection sets a reasonable standard.
6:40 Yarmouth: Stableford; 11/10 bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)