Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Butterfly McQueen in the Lingfield 15:50. Compare odds and bet.
After three winning selections in three-year-old maidens in the past three days Butterfly McQueen (3:50) is taken to maintain the sequence at Lingfield this afternoon, after a hugely encouraging return at Chester earlier in the month.
Andrew Balding’s filly finished runner-up at Haydock on her sole start at two and made a bold bid for home against the colts on her reappearance. Collared late on by the useful Space Ship, that piece of form is pretty useful despite the recent defeat of third home Number One London and, racing against her own sex for the first time, she can get off the mark at the third time of asking.
3:50 Lingfield: Butterfly McQueen; 11/8 bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)