Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; The Real Article in the Kilbeggan 4.50. Compare odds and bet.
A fairly average days sport on Sunday, but the beginners’ chase at Kilbeggan is an interesting event with several of those lining up meeting decent ground for the first time over fences.
Classy hurdler The Real Article (4:50) certainly falls in to that category and he was keeping decent company throughout the winter on unsuitably testing ground. Conditions are ideal for Edward O’Grady’s eight-year-old this afternoon, so there should be no excuses and it could be back to the smaller obstacles if things don’t go right this time.
This is a decent little event for the time of year and Heaney is one to keep an eye on under Paul Townend, though he will need 3m to shown in better light later in the year.
4:50 Kilbeggan The Real Article
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)