Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Street Entertainer in the Nottingham 2.45. Compare odds and bet.
On Sunday, David Pipe saddles Street Entertainer (2:45) in a Flat handicap at Nottingham over 1m6f and, given the strength of the handicap hurdle form the six-year-old is able to boast, he has to be of interest off 65 here.
Fifth in the Summer Hurdle and in a competitive Listed event at Ascot behind Raya Star in November, he returned to action in the Swinton Hurdle recently where he showed plenty of promise behind Barizan.
Disappointing when last seen on the level in October 2010, the son of Danehill Dancer has dropped to an attractive mark and should go well in what looks an open event.
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)