Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Rosie Probert in the Southwell 19;40. Compare odds and bet.
Lightly raced on the Flat for Roger Charlton (only ran in a couple of maidens) Rosie Probert (7:40) looked a useful recruit to hurdles for the time of year when scoring on debut at Ffos Las last month and can follow up at Southwell this evening.
Nicky Henderson’s Dylan Thomas filly quickened up stylishly to beat Shelford by 3½ lengths and, assuming she has learned for that experience, it will be disappointing if she cannot maintain her unbeaten record in this company.
7:40 Southwell: Rosie Probert; 6/5 William Hill
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)