Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Luci Di Mezzanotte in the Fontwell 14:45. Compare odds and bet.
Oliver Sherwood’s mare Luci Di Mezzanotte (2:45) did us a good turn when making a winning hurdles debut at Wetherby last month and the five-year-old is taken to follow up at Fontwell on Tuesday.
The daughter of Sulamani had earlier shaped well when splitting a useful pair in a Taunton bumper and is clearly going the right way. Given how strongly she finished her race off last time, the step up in trip is bound to bring about further improvement and she can take care of Experimentalist, who has bits and pieces of form to his name but looks rather exposed.
2:45 Fontwell: Luci Di Mezzanotte; 11/10 Paddy Power
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)