Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; The Paparrazi Kid (non Runner) in the Kilbeggan 21:00. Compare odds and bet.
Despite not having won over this evening’s trip and racing on quicker ground than he has encountered previously THE PAPARRAZI KID (9:00) is taken to make a winning chase debut at Kilbeggan.
Willie Mullins’ six-year-old won a bumper at Navan and scored twice over hurdles, most recently in handicap company at the Punchestown Festival.
Being by Milan he could well actually improve for better ground and this looks a nice opportunity under Ruby Walsh.
9:00 Kilbeggan The Paparrazi Kid; 7/2 bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)