Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Five Star Wilsham in the Newton Abbot 15:45. Compare odds and bet.
Jeremy Scott’s horses seem in good order, with On The Bridge scoring twice in a week recently and his Five Star Wilsham (3:45) is of interest in the NewtonAbbotRace On Twitter Handicap Chase on Monday.
Nick Scholfield’s mount had useful novice chase form the season before last and shaped better than bare form would suggest at Aintree in May, when returning in a competitive handicap hurdle after a year off.
The nine-year-old stepped forward again at Stratford last time, when a staying on fourth and reverts to chasing under his optimum conditions today. He looks worthy of each-way support in what looks a competitive event for the time of year.
3:45 Newton Abbot: Five Star Wilsham; 12/1 Betvictor
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)