Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Katie T in the Rocommon 20:25. Compare odds and bet.
Kevin Prendergast doesn’t have many runners under National Hunt rules, but Katie T (8:25) showed plenty of promise when runner-up to a well-bred filly on debut and can take the mares’ bumper at Roscommon on Tuesday.
The Beneficial filly really got going late on when the penny dropped at Wexford and, with that experience under her belt, she ought to be more clued up this evening. Assuming she improves on that, she sets a fair standard and Jane Mangan is an eye-catching booking in this ladies contest.
8:25 Roscommon: Katie T; 7/4 William Hill
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)