Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; On The Bridge in the Worcester 18:40. Compare odds and bet.
On The Bridge (6:40) is in the form of his life at present and is taken to complete the five-timer at Worcester on Tuesday evening, when he reverts to fences having won his last three over hurdles.
The son of Milan was last seen over fences at Ludlow in October, where he ran out an impressive 20-length winner and he scored twice in quick succession recently, latterly here a week ago.
Though he would ideally be going back up in distance to 3m, Jeremy Scott’s eight-year-old is still going to be difficult to beat and was trading at 5/4 with most firms on Tuesday evening.
6:40 Worcester: On The Bridge; 6/5 Coral
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)