Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Leitrim Pass in the Sandown 20:15. Compare odds and bet.
Several lightly-raced and unexposed three-year-olds are set to clash in the Devine Homes Handicap at Sandown on Wednesday evening, but preference is for Leitrim Pass (8:15) who looked ready for the step up in trip when third at Doncaster last month.
William Haggas’ Raven’s Pass colt got going all too late that day, having endured a luckless passage at Kempton on his reappearance in April. A winner on soft ground at Musselburgh in October, this evening’s quicker conditions are a slight concern, but he did finish third on quick ground at Yarmouth last September.
Available at 4/1 this morning with Hills & BetVictor, he is of interest with just the dead eight going to post in what looks a competitive heat.
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)