Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Sizing Platinum in the Killarney 3.55. Compare odds and bet.
It’s back over to Killarney for Thursday’s sole selection, where Sizing Platinum (3:55) is fancied to maintain his 100% record in the Dawn Omega Milk Novice Hurdle.
The five-year-old created a good impression when making a winning racecourse debut at Clonmel in May, after which this race was dominated as his next target. Held in high-regard by Henry De Bromhead, the son of Definite Article reportedly needs decent ground, so ought to be right at home under today’s conditions.
Given his powerful connections Shamar is clearly respected, as he looked to relish the quicker ground when winning at Cork in May, but the selection looked one to follow when scoring on debut and should be difficult to beat this afternoon.
3:55 Kilbeggan: Sizing Platinum; 5/4 Skybet
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)