Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Bygones Of Brid in the Cartmel 5.00. Compare odds and bet.
Though he may not quite be the force of old Bygones Of Brid (5:00) has won both starts on his second attempt over fences (pulled-up on debut back in October 2010) and can complete the hat-trick on his handicap debut at Cartmel on Monday.
The drop back in trip seemed to suit last time and his style of racing ought to be suited by today’s track. An opening mark of 130 looks reasonable enough and, despite top-weight, he is taken to score under Brian Hughes. The selection was available at 7/4 with Bet365 on Sunday evening.
5:00 Cartmel: Bygones Of Brid; 7/4 bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)