Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Darwins Fox in the Galway 2.15. Compare odds and bet.
The week long Galway Festival finally comes to an end on Sunday and, though the ground over there remains very bad indeed, Henry De Bromhead’s Darwins Fox (2:15) is taken to land the opening beginners’ chase for Andrew Lynch.
Runner-up to Union Dues here on the Flat earlier in the week, the seven-year-old has finished second on three occasions and third once, from five starts over fences to date, but he has chased home some smart novices.
Runner-up to Oscars Well, Sword Of Destiny and Turban, he surely has a race of this nature in him and, despite the ground being softer than ideal, he arrives here in fine form, given his second during the week.
2:15 Galway Festival: Darwins Fox; 7/2 @ bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)