Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Twelve Roses in the Exeter 14:20. Compare odds and bet.
Kim Bailey has his horses in good order at present, saddling 3 winners from his last 7 runners including yesterday’s 12/1 winner, and his Twelve Roses (2:20) looks on a fair mark for his hurdles debut at Exeter today.
The Midnight Legend gelding has had just four starts to date, winning a bumper at Chepstow and a maiden hurdle at Towcester when last seen in May, and remains open to plenty of improvement. Jason Maguire resumes the partnership, the selection goes well fresh and this 2m3f should prove just about ideal. Therefore, with plenty in his favour, he looks worthy of support and opened up 2/1 with Paddy Power on Wednesday evening.
2:20 Exeter: Twelve Roses; 7/4 Paddy Power
Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2013-14
Pre order now, published early September in good time for the new season:
Just £9:95 inc p&p
* order online www.cc-publishing.co.uk
* or, send a cheque payable to ‘The Racing Insider’ to PO Box 98, Liverpool L9 1WY (with address details)
Fellow Betrescue columnist and Bet Victor’s Charlie McCann says: “it really is a privilege to write the foreword for such an informative and well-researched publication, which continues to go from strength to strength.”
New for 2013-14:
Grade 1 winning jockeys Nick Scholfield and Jane Mangan provide readers with their horses to follow
Last years results included:
* Leading Prospects, Arvika Ligeonniere (x3), Boston Bob, Captain Conan (x3), Champagne Fever (x2 inc Supreme Novices’ Hurdle), Glens Melody, Melodic Rendezvous, Simonsig (Arkle) & Un Atout won 13 Grade 1 novice contests between them
* My Tent Or Yours won 4 times including the Betfair Hurdle and the Top Novices’ at Aintree
* Stable Round-Up included Neptune winner The New One, Scottish Champion Hurdle winner Court Minstrel and David Pipe’s Dynaste of whom it read “could follow the Grands Crus path of last year, starting in the Steel Plate And Sections before he is readied for the Feltham” – he won both races and also scored at Aintree in April
* Across The Sea – Mount Benbulben 14/1 winner of the Grade 1 novice chase at the Punchestown Festival
* Under The Hammer – horses featured in this section included Champion Bumper winner Briar Hill (25/1) and The Liquidator, who won the equivalent Grade 1 at Punchestown – this section has been greatly increased for 2013-14