Stan James £5 Risk Free Bet – Existing Account Holders ONLY
Exclusive offer only for Betrescue users – on 21st December 2013 before 11pm
Simply email your Stan James user name to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a £5 free bet. Offer valid until 11pm on the 21st December 2013 and limited to existing Stan James account holders only. – Apply now.
Terms and Conditions Apply – See below
1. € / £5 Free bet (“free bet”) is available only to customers who email their StanJames.com username or account number to email@example.com. The StanJames.com account must have a valid debit or credit card registered to it.
2. The StanJames.com account must have a valid debit or credit card registered to it in order to qualify for the free bet.
3. This promotion will be available for the promotional period only. The promotional period ends at 23:00 on December 21st 2013 (GMT).
4. The Free Bet offer is available only once per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, and IP address.
5. The Free Bet offer is available for new customers that are located in the following territories: “United Kingdom” and “Ireland”.
6. The Free Bet offer will be credited to your account within 24 hours of your account being registered, and will be available to use for 30 days.
7. The Free Bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or to contribute to, any other StanJames.com promotion or new account offer.
8. The Free Bet offer is not available to the following accounts and Stan James reserves the right to cancel an entry to the promotion, terminate any account and withhold any promotional benefits at any time and/ or take such other action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion, in particular but without limitation in respect of the following accounts:(i) accounts using Neteller or Skrill (Moneybookers) to fund their StanJames.com account; or(ii) accounts that Stan James deems in its absolute discretion to be unwanted and/ or unprofitable; or (iii) accounts that Stan James deems in its absolute discretion to be taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities.
Terms and Conditions apply