Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Remote in the Nottingham 15:50. Compare odds and bet.
Despite returning from a lengthy absence without conditions in his favour Remote (3:50) is still taken to make a winning reappearance at Nottingham on Wednesday.
Regular readers will remember from last year, I am a big fan of this four-year-old and, given the entries he holds, John Gosden clearly expects him to develop in to a top-class four-year-old.
The Dansili colt was last seen winning the Group 3 Tercentenary Stakes at Royal Ascot over 1m2f, but he had earlier bolted up under similar conditions to today at Doncaster and he is fancied to defy a lofty mark of 111. He remains hugely exciting and opened up 15/8 on Tuesday evening and now trading at 11/10 this morning with Skybet.
3:50 Nottingham Remote 11/10 Skybet
Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2013-14
Pre order now, published early September in good time for the new season:
Just £9:95 inc p&p
* order online www.cc-publishing.co.uk
* or, send a cheque payable to ‘The Racing Insider’ to PO Box 98, Liverpool L9 1WY (with address details)
Fellow Betrescue columnist and Bet Victor’s Charlie McCann says: “it really is a privilege to write the foreword for such an informative and well-researched publication, which continues to go from strength to strength.”
New for 2013-14:
Grade 1 winning jockeys Nick Scholfield and Jane Mangan provide readers with their horses to follow
Last years results included:
* Leading Prospects, Arvika Ligeonniere (x3), Boston Bob, Captain Conan (x3), Champagne Fever (x2 inc Supreme Novices’ Hurdle), Glens Melody, Melodic Rendezvous, Simonsig (Arkle) & Un Atout won 13 Grade 1 novice contests between them
* My Tent Or Yours won 4 times including the Betfair Hurdle and the Top Novices’ at Aintree
* Stable Round-Up included Neptune winner The New One, Scottish Champion Hurdle winner Court Minstrel and David Pipe’s Dynaste of whom it read “could follow the Grands Crus path of last year, starting in the Steel Plate And Sections before he is readied for the Feltham” – he won both races and also scored at Aintree in April
* Across The Sea – Mount Benbulben 14/1 winner of the Grade 1 novice chase at the Punchestown Festival
* Under The Hammer – horses featured in this section included Champion Bumper winner Briar Hill (25/1) and The Liquidator, who won the equivalent Grade 1 at Punchestown – this section has been greatly increased for 2013-14