Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Saturday; Gershwin in the Haydock 16:15. Compare odds and bet.
Thankfully, David Lanigan has opted to run Gershwin (4:15) in the Betfred Mobile Handicap, as opposed to Haydock’s feature Rose Of Lancaster Stakes, and the three-year-old is fancied to regain the winning thread.
The Shamardal colt shed his maiden tag at the Merseyside track last October and was a ready winner on his penultimate start at Leicester in May. Beaten a short odds at Ascot last month, he can make amends here. The day’s sole selection was trading around 2-1 early on Friday evening.
4:15 Haydock Gershwin 11/8 StanJames
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95