Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Star Archer in the Windsor 14:40. Compare odds and bet.
Having done little wrong on debut Star Archer (2:40) is fancied to go one place better and get off the mark at Windsor on Sunday.
Hugo Palmer has his horses in fine order and this Champs Elysees colt bumped into a nice type (went close yesterday) at York, shaping as though the step up to a mile will suit. Bred to appreciate the trip, too, he sets a fair standard here.
I’ve got a few days off now and will be back on Tuesday 16th August, ready for that week’s Ebor meeting at York.
2:40 Windsor Star Archer 4/11 WilliamHill
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95