Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Blushing Rose in the Kempton 19:20. Compare odds and bet.
Third on debut at Newmarket Blushing Rose (7:20) is fancied to get off the mark at Kempton this evening, in the 7f fillies’ maiden.
Sir Michael Stoute’s nicely bred two-year-old travelled well and kept on nicely, leaving the impression that she ought to come on for that initial experience. Though the form is difficult to weigh up (only one runner from the race since), she did enough there to suggest she wouldn’t remain a maiden for too long.
7:20 Kempton: Blushing Rose; 7/4 bet365
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95