Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Fair To Middling in the Fontwell 16:20. Compare odds and bet.
Runner-up in a competitive handicap at Uttoxeter last time FAIR TO MIDDLING (4:20) can go one better at Fontwell on Thursday.
Peter Bowen’s Bangor winner chased home Luccombe Down (won twice since) last time, with this week’s Southwell winner Kamool dead-heating for third. Off 1lb higher and with conditions in his favour, the grey should go very close.
Take A Bow is an interesting opponent and wouldn’t be without a chance here, on the pick of his form.
4:20 Fontwell – Fair To Middling; 7/2 Boylesports
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95