Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Dawn Horizons in the Goodwood 4.55. Compare odds and bet.
The Harwood Group Fillies’ Stakes looks a competitive little handicap at Goodwood this afternoon, but Dawn Horizons (4:55) is on the up and can complete the hat-trick for Wiliam Haggas and Jim Crowley.
The daughter of New Approach won her maiden in taking fashion on soft ground at Doncaster in June, before making a successful start to her handicapping career at Bath. That wasn’t the strongest race in the world and she clearly has more on her plate here, but she is definitely going the right way and is taken to improve.
4:55 Goodwood: Dawn Horizons; 9/4 Coral
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95