Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Tempestatefloresco in the Southwell 14:20. Compare odds and bet.
On a strict line through Kilfinichen Bay, there isn’t much between The Tourard Man and TEMPESTATEFLORESCO (2:20) but preference is for Colin Tizzard’s runner.
A fairly impressive winner on his rules debut at Newton Abbot recently, the eight-year-old lacks the experience (under rules) of his main market rival, but he looked a horse going places last time and is taken to follow up.
2:20 Southwell – Tempestatefloresco; 11/8 Skybet
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95