Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Diable De Sivola in the Fontwell 2:50. Compare odds and bet.
Having made a really pleasing winning debut at Uttoxeter during July Diable De Sivola (2:50) is fancied to make it two from two at Fontwell on Sunday, with his form having been well advertised since.
Rather green in the closing stages, Nick Williams’ three-year-old finished strongly once the penny dropped, to beat Hygrove Percy (won at Cartmel last week) and Nachi Falls (won at Newton Abbot next time), who re-opposes this afternoon.
Given that he ought to step forward for that debut, the Noroit gelding is expected to confirm the form and maintain his unbeaten record under Lizzie Kelly.
Later on the card Jezzebelle ought to be difficult to beat in the concluding bumper, but is likely to be priced up accordingly. Gary Moore’s filly travelled really well here last month when runner-up and she sets a fair standard.
2:50 Fontwell: Diable De Sivola; 10/11 skybet
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95