Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; May Rose in the Windsor 17:20. Compare odds and bet.
Twice a winner during August MAY ROSE (5:20) is fancied to complete the hat-trick at Windsor this afternoon.
Charlie Hills’ Lawman filly scored over today’s course-and-distance before impressing over a furlong further at Wolverhampton just eight days later.
A smooth traveller, the three-year-old has a further 4lbs rise to contend with, but she remains progressive and can defy the handicapper.
5:20 Windsor – May Rose; 2/1 Skybet
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95