Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Fact Of The Matter in the Worcester 14:40. Compare odds and bet.
Jamie Snowden appears to have his horses in good order at present (two winners and two seconds from his six runners since 25 August) and he saddles an interesting chasing debutant in the shape of FACT OF THE MATTER (2:40) this afternoon.
The son of Brian Boru disappointed (on unsuitably soft ground) behind subsequent Aintree winner Ballyoptic when last sighted, but he looks potentially well handicapped judged on some of his earlier form.
The winner of a good ground bumper last September, the former winning Irish pointer clearly goes well fresh and, provided that Worcester doesn’t get hit with too much rain, a big run looks on the cards.
2:40 Worcester – Fact Of The Matter; 13/2 Skybet
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95