Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Peter The Mayo Man in the Worcester 17:20. Compare odds and bet.
PETER THE MAYO MAN (5:20) returns from injury at Worcester this afternoon (stress fracture) and can land the first division of the maiden hurdle.
The six-year-old caught the eye on his debut for Neil Mulholland at Doncaster in February, before being beaten at odds on at Bangor (after which his injury came to light).
He remains a useful prospect and can get off the mark here. The selection was available at 5/4 overnight.
5:20 Worcester – Peter The Mayo Man; 5/4 bet365
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95