Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Ball D’Arc in the Listowel 16:25. Compare odds and bet.
Both Three Stars and BALL D’ARC (4:25) finished down the field in the Grade 1 Top Novices’ Hurdle at Aintree in April, but preference is for the latter on this chase debut.
Gordon Elliott’s five-year-old had earlier won three times over timber, the last of which being a Grade 2, and he is a former winning pointer.
The Network gelding looks the type to improve for fences and is very much the one to beat, despite his lack of experience. He was available at 13/8 (Betfred) on Monday evening.
4:25 Listowel – Ball D’Arc; 13/8 Betfred
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95