Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Dawn Missile in the Yarmouth 3.50. Compare odds and bet.
William Haggas’ horses continue to run well and there was enough encouragement in his latest run to suggest DAWN MISSILE (3:50) could be ready to hit peak form.
The four-year-old has yet to hit the target this season, but he has been dropped a further 1lb and reverting to today’s longer trip should also suit. Ryan Moore takes over in the saddle, so he looks to have plenty in his favour and a big run looks on the cards.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95