Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Bybrook in the Hamilton 15:50. Compare odds and bet.
The well bred BYBROOK (3:50) shaped well on debut at Thirsk recently and can get off the mark at Hamilton today.
David Simcock’s filly ran on well from off the pace (front two dictated throughout) and probably only needs to reproduce that to score here.
Simcock has saddled five winners from seven three-year-old runners (71% strike-rate) at this track in the past five seasons and Bybrook is taken to further enhance that splendid record.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95