Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Only Orvieto in the Perth 14:20. Compare odds and bet.
Despite her lack of experience ONLY ORVIETO (2:20) is a mare with a bright future and is probably the best long term prospect in the opener at Perth this afternoon.
Malcolm Jefferson’s five-year-old won a Sedgefield bumper on her sole start last term in taking fashion. She receives weight from her main rivals here (carrying penalties), yet this is by no means as easy task on debut, but a chance is taken on her, giving the impression she made when winning her bumper.
2:20 Perth – Only Orvieto; 11/4 Skybet
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95