Paul Ferguson has two selections for us on Saturday; Red Tornado in the Market Rasen 14:35 and Lady Aurelia 14:55 at Newmarket. Compare odds and bet.
A blistering winner of the Queen Mary at Royal Ascot LADY AURELIA (2:55) is fancied to maintain her unbeaten record in this afternoon’s Cheveley Park Stakes.
The American trained filly has since made it three from three in the Prix Morny at Deauville and a reproduction of either effort ought to be good enough, despite this looking a strong renewal on paper.
Up at Market Rasen RED TORNADO (2:35) is taken to supplement his course-and-distance success in the Listed handicap hurdle.
Dan Skelton’s progressive four-year-old took the Summer Hurdle here last time and an 8lbs rise might not be enough to stop him, despite being burdened with top weight.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95