Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Banditry in the Epsom 15:15. Compare odds and bet.
A course-and-distance winner here in July of last year Banditry (3:15) flashed home on his reappearance earlier in the month, on what was his first start for Ian Williams.
The hold-up performer, who was a useful three-year-old for trainer Michael Bell, was given plenty to do last time and he is of interest here off the same mark. Just 6lbs higher than when successful here at Epsom last term, the Iffraaj gelding won on good-to-soft as a juvenile and his form would suggest he invariably comes on for his first run of the season.
3:15 Espom Banditry 11/2 Bet365
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95