Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; The Grey Taylor in the Sedgefield 15:05. Compare odds and bet.
Having dropped to an attractive looking mark THE GREY TAYLOR (3:05) is fancied to defy top weight and make a winning reappearance at Sedgefield on Tuesday.
Brian Ellison’s seven-year-old won first time out, on his debut over hurdles, a couple of seasons ago and he is at his best on decent ground.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95