Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Friday; Snow Leopardess in the Gowran Park 17:35. Compare odds and bet.
The concluding race at Gowran Park this afternoon, a Listed bumper for mares, looks a very deep race indeed, and one that should be watched closely with the future in mind.
Dixie Lee boasts some fairly decent form, Takeittothelimits represents powerful connections and has done little wrong in winning both starts, while Willie Mullins’ Queen Deirdre looked a potentially smart performer when bolting up on debut at Galway.
Despite the competitiveness of the race, the one I want to side with is SNOW LEOPARDESS (5:35) who represents the in-form Charlie Longsdon yard.
The grey beat Rather Be (subsequently ran well in the Champion Bumper) at Doncaster on debut, before running on to take fifth in the Grade 2 mares event at Aintree.
The Martaline four-year-old looks a smart prospect and Jamie Codd is an eye-catching booking. A big run looks on the cards.
5:35 Gowran Park – Snow Leopardess; 6/4 bet365
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95