Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Debece in the Southwell 15:10. Compare odds and bet.
Impressive on his debut over hurdles at Kempton back in May, DEBECE (3:10) can defy his penalty at Southwell this afternoon.
The form of his debut success has been well advertised by the fifth home (Barman) who has won four times since and Tim Vaughan enjoyed a tremendous day yesterday.
Utility looks a promising recruit and is greatly respected, but the selection looks an exciting prospect and he is taken to make it two from two, despite the fact he will improve over further in time.
3:10 Southwell – Debece; 7/4 Skybet
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95