Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Morning Herald in the Ludlow 15:40. Compare odds and bet.
A winner at the course back in March MORNING HERALD (3:40) is fancied to defy top weight in the mares’ handicap hurdle at Ludlow this afternoon.
Martin Keighley’s five-year-old scored in taking fashion at Exeter in May and looked progressive when last seen. She faces an in-form rival here, in the shape of Miss Mobot, but she’s still unexposed after just four starts over hurdles and is given the nod here.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95