Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Parliamentarian in the Salisbury 5.20. Compare odds and bet.
PARLIAMENTARIAN (5:20) was beaten at short odds last time, but that was his first start for a couple of months and he can regain the winning thread at Salisbury.
Charlie Appleby’s Dubawi gelding had earlier lowered the colours of St Michel at Sandown and, after just four career starts, the three-year-old remains open to plenty of improvement.
5:20 Salisbury – Parliamentarian; 7/2 bet365
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95