Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Brelade in the Galway 17:30. Compare odds and bet.
Galway stages a decent card this afternoon and the concluding bumper looks a fairly deep event.
Rock In Rio looked useful when winning his point, while there is little between Moulin A Vert and BRELADE (5:30) on Punchestown Festival form.
The latter was just behind Noel Meade’s runner when finishing fourth in the Goffs Land Rover Bumper and, given a clearer passage, can reverse form under Jamie Codd.
Gordon Elliott’s four-year-old had earlier shaped with an abundance of promise on debut and can get off the mark at the third time of asking.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95