Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Friday; Al Reesha in the Fakenham 17:00. Compare odds and bet.
Even though the bumper she won at Ayr didn’t look the deepest of races AL REESHA (5:00) is a potentially useful mare and she might be up to making a winning hurdles bow at Fakenham.
Dan Skelton’s five-year-old had earlier shaped with promise at Huntingdon and, in receipt of her sex allowance, she is favoured to market leader Lou Vert.
Ex-Flat performer Highland Castle could easily be a cut above these, but eight is late to be switching codes.
5:00 Fakenham – Al Reesha; 5/2 bet365
Compare all today’s horse racing odds and bet at the best prices
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95