Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Tell Us More in the Cork 15:25. Compare odds and bet.
The highlight on Sunday is the return to action of My Tent Or Yours in what looks a really good renewal of the Listed hurdle contest at Kempton.
Over in Ireland, the 3m novice hurdle looks a decent event, in which Oathkeeper is of interest on his return from a heavy-looking fall. Joseph O’Brien’s smart bumper performer shapes as though this longer trip might suit, but he has got to bounce back from that nasty tumble and also contend with Blood Crazed Tiger, who bolted up at Gowran Park just 15 days ago.
Later on the card Tell Us More (3:25) looks fairly handicapped on his debut for Gordon Elliott, having left the Willie Mullins yard as part of the Gigginstown split.
The seven-year-old has always promised plenty and he remains unexposed over fences, after just a quartet of starts. The form of his most recent second reads well now (fourth home Rule The World won the Grand National next time out and the winner Sub Lieutenant won by 13 lengths at Limerick last week). A mark of 143 shouldn’t prove beyond him and, provided that he is wound up for this reappearance, he can go close under David Mullins.
3:25 Cork: Tell Us More; 11/4 Paddy Power
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95