Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Fact Of The Matter in the Exeter 15:10. Compare odds and bet.
FACT OF THE MATTER (3:10) goes up in trip at Exeter this afternoon and can make it two from three over fences for Jamie Snowden.
The Brian Boru six-year-old created a favourable impression when winning on his chase bow at Worcester, after which he was beaten at Huntingdon. He remains on a fair mark and can go well from the foot of the weights.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95