Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Laser Light in the Chepstow 13:30. Compare odds and bet.
Alan King saddled a couple of winners over the weekend, in the shape of Sceau Royal and Kerrow, and Laser Light (1:30) looks an exciting recruit to hurdles, in the opener at Chepstow on Tuesday.
The five-year-old chased home impressive Aintree winner Robin Roe in a Point-to-Point before joining his current connections, for whom he effortlessly won a fairly ordinary soft-ground bumper at Towcester in February.
He looks to possess plenty of size and scope for jumping, and is fancied to make a winning debut. After opening 7-2 on Monday evening, he was proving popular in the market overnight.
1:30 Chepstow: Laser Light; 2/1 bet365
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95