Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Knockgraffon in the Carlisle 13:35. Compare odds and bet.
Dan and Harry Skelton really ought to start the day off with a winner up at Carlisle (with the short priced Two Taffs) and KNOCKGRAFFON (1:35) might be able to make it a quick fire double in the very next race.
The imposing Flemensfirth gelding is built for fences and could well step forward now he goes chasing.
A 14-length winner when last sighted at Newton Abbot back in March, the six-year-old remains on a fair mark and can land this competitive novices’ handicap.
Of the opposition, Pinnacle Panda looks of interest at the prices and is also capable of going well.
The 10th edition will be produced in full colour for the first time and includes:
- Foreword by top National Hunt trainer, Charlie Longsdon
- In-depth analysis of Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the season
- Additional ‘Horses to Follow’ from Ireland
- Stable Round-Up (Horses to Follow from more than 60 stables from around the country)
- Horses to Follow from several leading jockeys - Jamie Codd (Champion Irish Point-to-Point rider), Jane Mangan, Nick Scholfield & Harry Skelton.
- Q&A with industry experts - Graham Cunningham (RUK / C4), Tony Calvin (Betting Journalist), Frank Keogh (BBC)
***PUBLISHED END OF AUGUST***Order your copy now – Just £9.95